TakeABreak's new multi-room calendar enables you to manage your availability quickly and easily. The calendar is especially designed for the operators of small and medium properties.
1. Set up rooms and units (skip this step if you've already got rooms and units set up for your properties)
- Log in to your takeabreak account and click on the property name
- click on the blue 'rooms/units' tab and click 'Add Room'
- give your room-type a name - remember a 'room' can be a house or a room or a van site - anything that is rented out individually
- enter how many persons it sleeps and the number of rooms - if you have several similar rooms this groups these together
- give each individual room a name so you know which room you've allocated guests to
- repeat for all your rooms and properties
2. Start using the new calendar
- go to www.takeabreak.com.au/manage/login.aspx and enter your normal login details
- select dates on a room to enter a booking
- just enter the booking information. Only the last name and number of adults is compulsory.
- click 'select rooms' to add more rooms to the booking
- select dates on the thinner line next to a property or room type to just block the calendar without entering a booking
- click a booking to view the details, payments and history
- To request and/or record payments click on the booking then 'Enter/request deposit payment' or 'Enter/request full payment'
- You can just enter the request and mark it paid
- Or you can use the TakeABreak system to send requests by email by clicking the 'Send email' button
3. Select the existing TakeABreak enquiries which are bookings and so should show on your calendar
Frequently Asked Questions
Do all bookings on my calendar block the dates?
What if my calendar has some rooms booked but some available
If I update the new calendar will that show in the old calendar system?
What does it cost to use TakeABreak's calendar and online management system?
If I cancel a booking is it gone forever?
- No, just go to 'Enquiries/Bookings' and make sure the 'canceled' option is ticked and you can find all canceled enquiries